-Born Ocotber 6th, 1976
-Graduated from Logan high school 1995
-Married my beautiful wife Tammy on August 30th 1997
-Have the 2 best kids in the world, Christina and John
-Had my first job at 8 years old baling hay for a local farmer (was raised in the country in case you couldn’t tell). He paid $1 per hour.
-Started working for my grandpa at age 10 in his meat processing business. Worked their until I graduated high school.
-Was member of FFA in high school. Served as vice president my senior year. Participated in judging contests including small engines, meat judging (of course), forestry and parlimentry procedure. Received my State Degree which only 2% of FFA members received.
-Started working for a local grocery chain upon graduation in meat dept. Transferred to a new store opening in 3 months time and was trained to be assistant manager of dept.
-Started in the pool business building above ground pools with my future father in law after Tammy and I met in 1997.
When I started building above ground pools with my father in law, I had no clue that the pool business was an actual industry. I remember thinking many times, what happens when everybody has a pool in their yard? I had no idea of the numbers. When I started working for a local pool company learning to build inground pools, I knew I had found something I really enjoyed. But as always seems to be the case, there was a downside. The downside was that I found out the hard way the seasonal nature of the pool business. After having a second company I worked for shut down in '04, I decided along with Tammy and Jeremy to start our own company.
- Played trumpet in band in school and now moonlight as a drummer
- Asked Tammy to marry me after having dated for 11 days. We had met one week prior to our first date.
- Showed market hogs and chickens in local fairs.
- Loved to play softball on some very good and competitive teams. Said I loved to play because at 34 I have come to realize I can’t quite play the way I did a few years back so I have slowed down some.
- Love to bowhunt when I get the chance. Spend any free time with the kids target shooting with our bows. (They are both in archery in school) They can’t quite beat old dad just yet though.
- love to fish, camp, hike, sitting by a fire, riding my motorcycle, being with my family.